APU Air Inlet Plenum Panels Installation.
AMM: 49-15-11-404-014-B00 GTCP36-280 ENGINES
AMM: 49-15-11-404-007 for GTCP85-129 SERIES ENGINES
To install all panels the sequence and the way to do is a bit duchies.
1. Place the aft bulkhead assembly a few inches aft of STA 1121.
2. Place the floor panel assembly.
3. Place the inboard panel
4. Place the fwd bulkhead panel. (IPC detail A, panel FWD of the Elevator cable tube) Check all flanges to make sure flanges with holes and flanges with nuts are overlapping in the correct way.
5. Place the outboard panel, with calibrated force.
6. Place the upper panel.
· Start with the inboard aft flange at the outboard upper corner.
· Move the panel a bit aft.
· Rotate the panel. Bent the flange with calibrated force.
· Move the panel aft wards.
· Place, bent the panel to its final position.
7. Check all flanges to make sure flanges with holes and flanges with nuts are overlapping in the correct way.
8. Place aft upper panel.
9. Place fwd upper panel.
10. Move the aft bulkhead fwd with the inboard lower corner first.
11. Install all fasteners. Do not tighten fasteners before all fasteners are installed.
12. Install splitter panels.
Thanks to Martin.