Documentation for ng

This is a public forum for 737 maintenance related questions, requests and experience exchange discussions for every Boeing 737.

Documentation for ng

Postby Ufaist » 08 Sep 2011, 16:10

hi everyone
please help me search amm for ng. now i'm have wtitiing a dissertation and last document that i need is amm.
thanks for attention
Ufaist

Re: Documentation for ng

Postby Jeju » 09 Sep 2011, 00:56

Hi Ufaist!

Which do you want part1 or part2?
If you want part1, I can send you a Alteon training manual(it is the same as part1)
Let me know your email.
Jeju

Postby 737Inst » 09 Sep 2011, 17:35

Jeju,

Do you understand that AMM Part I and AMM Part 2 as well as the Alteon (now Boeing) MTM are all Propriatary Documents? Look at the bottom of each page. If you are in possession of these documents, either because you attended a course and received the manual or because you work for a company lawfully in possession of the documents, it is still illegal for you to give the documents to someone else and that is true no matter where you are in the world.
737Inst

Postby Ufaist » 09 Sep 2011, 17:45

Hi Jeju
I need full document. But if you can send me it , my work would be easier.
zaripa89@yahoo.com
Ufaist

Postby Ufaist » 09 Sep 2011, 17:51

737Inst,

It is illegal when you give this from torrent or other public sites like rapidshare. Read document more thoroughly.
Ufaist

Postby 737Inst » 09 Sep 2011, 18:55

Ufaist wrote:737Inst,

It is illegal when you give this from torrent or other public sites like rapidshare. Read document more thoroughly.

Ufaist,

I WRITE the document - I don't guess I need to read it more thoroughly. The owner of a propriatary document is the ONLY entity authorized to diseminate the document unless a specific license has been obtained. You have a license from Boeing? Does Jeju? Thought not ...
737Inst

Postby sjap » 09 Sep 2011, 19:10

Ok all,

Please take a SERIOUS note of what 737inst says, i had issues with Boeing in the past, i had to rewrite and filter the complete site do to the fact that some parts where Propriatary Documents. I had a serious warning from Boeing, that i may only publish self-written documents and self-taken pictures on my site. Since then i know Boeing looks at my site too, (and other sites with Boeing related stuff, see my links) and i take all pictures and stories myself, or from other non-Boeing sources.

He is right when we send out Propriatary Documents to each other that it is not legal. Boeing will warn you and may take action against you if you do not listen.

Therefore it is not recommended , or smart, to ask for official documents in public, as on this forum. Big Boeing Brother is watching us.

Hope we can all live together on this forum, 737 technicians and Boeing personell, to use this forum and our common knowledge and experience, for our daily work on the 737 anywhere on this planet.

Best regards
Sjap
sjap

Postby 737Inst » 09 Sep 2011, 19:34

sjap,

Thanks for the support. I don't monitor or participate in this forum on behalf of Boeing, I do it to try to help the people working on the airplanes when they have questions, just what you started the forum for.

I don't want to be heavy handed or viewed that way. I just want to try to make sure that folks don't do things that might get them into trouble.

This forum is a valuable resource and I hope to add to that in whatever way I'm able.
737Inst

Postby Ufaist » 09 Sep 2011, 19:52

Ok, you convince me will not give material in future/
But it's not good. Many peoples need document but not find it becouse boeing prevent any activity in this field.
Ufaist

Postby Ufaist » 09 Sep 2011, 19:57

Another question/ Where i can see information about removal/installation of cfm56-7 engines?
And i need detailed information about wings. It's would be better than amm)
Thank for attension.
Ufaist

Postby sjap » 09 Sep 2011, 20:06

Ufaist wrote:Another question/ Where i can see information about removal/installation of cfm56-7 engines?
And i need detailed information about wings. It's would be better than amm)
Thank for attension.

If you are working in an airline or maintenance company, it should be no problem getting the correct docs for your work.
I know lots of forum member do not, (737 sim builders or other enthousiastics), so getting info on a product like the 737 might hard to get, but if you search the www very good, you will almost find all your answers. Even on the open Boeing site there is a lot of public and downloadable information.
sjap

Postby Jeju » 10 Sep 2011, 01:37

Dear all,

I was not thinking straight. I agree with the thought of sjap and 737Inst.
Jeju

Return to - 737 technical questions & requests -